You can log a return on the Elizabet Ambek website by completing the request form. You have the option to have the item(s) collected at a specified address, or you can drop it off at one of our Drop-off Points.
1. Log your return or exchange on the website or app.
- On the website, My Account go to the Returns and Exchanges screen and complete the request form by providing your original order number.
You’ll receive an email when your return request was processed, with further instructions on how to get the parcel back to us if approved.
2. Prepare the return parcel
Pack the product in its original packaging, and into a shippable box or other packaging to protect the products during transit.
3. Collection/ Drop-off
- If you selected the Collection option, our couriers will send you an SMS confirming your collection date, and a reminder on the morning of collection.
4. Receive & Review
When the package arrives back at the warehouse, the items are inspected before the refund or exchange is authorised. This process can take 2-3 days (longer during high-volume periods).
If the refund is approved, you will receive an email confirming that your money is on its way.
- Refund to your original payment method or EFT can take 1-5 working days to process, and may take an additional 2-3 working days to reflect in your account. Contacting us will unfortunately not speed up this process.
If the exchange is approved, you will receive an email confirming your exchange order and we’ll start preparing the delivery. You will be able to track the progress of your exchange order from your account.
If your return does not meet the requirements and is rejected, we will get in touch and let you know why and to arrange to have the item couriered back to you.